Due to the current circumstances our new website is a work in progress and updates will be gradually implemented over the coming weeks. Thank you.

Together we can achieve


How Can I Get Help?

If you feel that your child may have SEND then you should ask to speak to your child’s class teacher in the first instance. If they are unable to see you straight away, they will be happy to make an appointment when you can discuss your concerns in more detail. Your child’s class teacher may also feel that it would be helpful to have the SENCO attend the meeting. The School closely monitors all of its children with special needs and at the meeting, we may feel that we do need to put in place some strategies and interventions to try and remove your child’s barriers to learning.

If you are not happy that your concerns are being managed and that your child is still not making progress, you should see Mrs Jones the Headteacher.

If you are still not happy you can speak to Sue Richardson, the school SEND Governor.