How Is School Accessible for Children with SEND?
- The building is accessible to children with physical disability via ramps at the front of the school into the boy and girl’s cloakrooms. There is also a ramp into the main reception.
- The school is on one level so can be accessed by all
- There is a hygiene suite available with toileting and changing facilities.
- We ensure that the equipment used is accessible to all children regardless of their needs.
- After school provision is accessible to all children including those with SEND.
- Extracurricular activities are accessible for children with SEND.