How Is the Support for Our SEND Planned?
- The school budget from the Local Authority includes money for supporting children with SEND.
- The Head Teacher decides on the budget for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities in consultation with the school governors, on the basis of needs in the school.
- The Head Teacher and the SENCO discuss all the information they have about SEND in the school, including:
- the children getting extra support already
- the children needing extra support
- the children who have been identified as not making as much progress as would be expected and decide what
- resources/training and support is needed
- All resources/training and support are reviewed regularly and changes made as needed.